Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina, US
About Steve Marks
My voice ranges from believable/friendly/explainer guy, to high-authority corporate/business personality. My commercial demo shows off this range, and also incorporates warmth, accessibility, intensity (when called for!), and straight forward reads with a sense of integrity.Read More
Commercials: I can go from authoritative (financial spots, business) to intense (high energy sales spots, radio promos) to believable neighbor / explainer guy (friendly, local promotions, and other friendly but intelligent reads). Would love to do a test read with you, depending on your project's needs!
Narrations: I have a clear, strong voice that is great for getting interesting content across and engaging listeners/viewers.
Professional presentations / corporate instructional: my deep male authoritative voice is warm and inviting, but also gives a sense of confidence and polish to the delivery.
I have owned and operated my own business for last decade, and as such, understand how important it is to meet deadlines and make clients happy. I bring professionalism and great communication to the table, in addition to my VO skills. I would love to be the voice of your next project. Let's talk!
I've completed VO I and VO II at Acting Studio in Chicago. I've done 1-on-1 coaching with Jeff Lupetin, a Chicago VO Industry veteran. Throughout my career, I have been involved in radio production, improv, acting, the music industry, playing in bands, copy writing, and owned my own business for the last decade. When you hire me to be a part of your next project, you'll be getting voice talent but also an entrepreneurial personality with the drive to make the client happy every time. I turn out high quality work, and am eager to speak to you about your next job. Let's talk!Read More
- Acting Studio Chicago: Voice Over I & Voice Over II
- 1-on-1 VO Coaching with Chicago Industry Veteran
- New York University, BS Communications/Mass Media
How do I work with Steve Marks?
You can start working with Steve Marks in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Marks to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Marks' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Marks and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Marks?
Payment to Steve Marks is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Marks' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Marks in just a couple of clicks.