Sydney, New South Wales, AU
About Mark Mayo
I've had my voice been described as 'posh' or 'proper', but it's more of a unique blend between South African English, Kiwi(New Zealand), and British, and I've lived in the USA, Canada and now Australia, all of which have affected it to some degree, giving a unique sound.
I'm diligent, a perfectionist, and also work in Software Quality Assurance - meaning I will always provide a focus on quality.
Worked in quality assurance for well over a decade with the BBC, BSkyB Broadcasting, Microsoft Games, Qantas and my goal is always producing high quality results.Read More
Done some recording for the BBC both video and voice (was on BBC World Radio, apparently I don't have the face ;)), and have experimented with some podcast episodes, so familiar with Audacity and have a microphone.Read More
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Honours (1st class)
How do I work with Mark Mayo?
You can start working with Mark Mayo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Mayo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Mayo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Mayo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Mayo?
Payment to Mark Mayo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Mayo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Mayo in just a couple of clicks.