Buffalo, New York, US • 3:20 AM Local Time
About Mark Webster
Professional experience in live on-air broadcasting, commercial production, training voiceovers and more. Noted for "authoritative, but conversational" delivery.Read More
One of my most valuable assets is versatility, evidenced by the various services offered by my freelance company, MarkWebsterMedia. I have a wealth of experience with aural and visual arts, having worked in radio, television, online media and print. I truly enjoy voiceover work and my enthusiasm will be evident in the final product I deliver to you!Read More
20+ years in radio and television broadcasting.Read More
TECO Group - online training for major insurance company
United Way radio spots
Various video VOs
TV: Freelance play-by-play announcer, Spectrum Sports, Buffalo.
RADIO: News anchor/airborne traffic reporter, WBEN Radio, Buffalo
Bachelor of Science, Communications, SUNY College at Fredonia; Associate's Degree in Radio/Television, Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY. Prior member of AFTRA.Read More
Mark is good and flexible to work with!March 24 Media
How do I work with Mark Webster?
You can start working with Mark Webster in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Webster to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Webster's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Webster and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Webster?
Payment to Mark Webster is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Webster's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Webster in just a couple of clicks.