About Marshall Baumgartner
Marshall Baumgartner has a wide range of voice styles, most distinguished: His conversational, regular guy voice...which has led him to work with banks, hospitals and non-profit organizations alike...from Midwest Music Summit to Community Hospital and Old National Bank. He also has a great announcer / narrarator tone and the ever popular dramatic movie trailer voice too!
TV and Radio Promos
TV and Radio Commercials
TV and Radio Station Imaging
5-10 yearsRead More
How do I work with Marshall Baumgartner?
You can start working with Marshall Baumgartner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marshall Baumgartner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marshall Baumgartner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marshall Baumgartner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marshall Baumgartner?
Payment to Marshall Baumgartner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marshall Baumgartner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marshall Baumgartner in just a couple of clicks.