About Visitacion Yenko
I have a good quality pleasant voice, lyric tone. My radio listeners say it is soothing. My voice can give life to any character I may portray. Though I am in my senior year, my voice doesn't show it.Read More
broadcaster for 5 years
teacher for 30 years
currently facilitator, trainor for Mentoring the Mentors Program
hosting live shows
As a teacher of English and Filipino literature, the activities require a good voice in all genre especially in poetry and plays.
For 17 years now and counting, I am a member of the Lectors and Commentators Ministry in our Church reading the Word of God.
Foundation for Worldwide People Power which promotes the Education Revolution and Mentoring the Mentors Program
How do I work with Visitacion Yenko?
You can start working with Visitacion Yenko in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Visitacion Yenko to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Visitacion Yenko's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Visitacion Yenko and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Visitacion Yenko?
Payment to Visitacion Yenko is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Visitacion Yenko's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Visitacion Yenko in just a couple of clicks.