Brooklyn, New York, US
About Mary McGloin
From cartoonish to professional and from child to adult I can do many voices.Read More
I have done 2 phone systems, Williams Sonoma's Product Submission line in 2004 and Posit Science's Customer Service line in 2005. I just did an animated short, Zodiac, in 2009. I have done a Shakespeare project, and 2 audiobooks.Read More
I was trained in Voice Over by Voice One Studios in San Francisco, CA. I now live in SF. Elaine Clark, Author of "There's Money Where your Mouth is" trained me at her school.
I have an MFA in Classical Acting from The Shakespeare Theatre's Academy for Classical Acting at the George Washington University and a BA in Dramatic Arts from UC Santa Barbara
How do I work with Mary McGloin?
You can start working with Mary McGloin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mary McGloin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mary McGloin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mary McGloin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mary McGloin?
Payment to Mary McGloin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mary McGloin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mary McGloin in just a couple of clicks.