Age of voice: 30-45 years
Voice experience: advertising, narration, dubbing
Characteristics: severe, warm, limpid, virile
Special skills: voice announcer, character composition, improvisation
French, French (Canadian), French (Parisian)
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
10 years experience in voice of all kinds. Several french advertising campaigns with Budweiser, Burger King, Subway, Boss, SAQ, IGA ... Narrator of the tv show L'Arbitre on V-TV (Quebec) for 8 years, I am also a narrator of several documentaries for the CBC and Arte TV. I also dubbed several cartoon characters for Teletoon, as well as the voice overlay of different programs on specialty channels.
Training in voice:
- Voice and microphone at the Conservatoire d'art dramatique (CADM) with Danielle Panneton
- Interpretation in speech overhead to the CADM with Danièle Garneau
- Dubbing with the UDA with Sébastien Redding
- Multiplatform dubbing at Syllabes with Nicolas Charbonneaux
- Dubbing video games with the UDA and Game On Studio
- Training in dubbing at Syllabes with Ariane-Li Simard-Côté
- Voice overprint certification at Syllables Studios
Blue Yeti Pro USB
Computer & Software
Sound Shield / Pre-amp
In 24 hours
Voice Over Clients
Agency : Sid Lee Mtl, LG2, Dentsu Boss, Syllabes...
Clients : Budweiser, Burger King, RedBull, IGA, SAQ, Église catholique de Montréal, Manuvie, Toyota, Old Navy...
Payment to Mathieu Lepage is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mathieu Lepage.
To invite Mathieu Lepage to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.