Dallas, Texas, US • 8:49 AM Local Time
About Matthew Bennett
My voice is mid-ranged and has an energetic calmness. The way I speak resonates with listeners who are seeking to learn. My specialty is voice-overs for training, where I have recorded for Google, Microsoft, and Samsung training courses. The sound of my voice has been described as giving reassurance and confidence to the learner. Picture a friend who wants to share some interesting stuff and you can't wait to hear about it.
Accent can be modified to offer the following tonalities:
I'm a fantastic resource for learning courses from end-to-end development. I'm also a writer who likes to collaborate on your project to make sure the voice isn't the only thing you love.Read More
My voice specialty is online training courses. Google, Microsoft, Samsung and Sony PlayStation are a few of the companies I have completed work for.Read More
Association for Talent Development, Organizational Change Management, PilotRead More
How do I work with Matthew Bennett?
You can start working with Matthew Bennett in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matthew Bennett to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matthew Bennett's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matthew Bennett and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matthew Bennett?
Payment to Matthew Bennett is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matthew Bennett's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matthew Bennett in just a couple of clicks.