Arlington, Texas, US
About Matthew Fisher
As a seasoned professional in radio and television broadcasting Matthew has developed a unique set of skills that has helped shape and refine his voiceover career.
Coming up from the production side of the business Matthew understands the creative process, and what it takes to make copy come alive.
For the past seven years Matthew has worked as a voiceover talent in the Dallas, Texas, media market. His unique and distinctive voice is friendly and conversational, a real person with wit, humor and excellent comedic timing.
He’s the “everyday Joe,” the guy next door (who just happens to be a really nice guy), which is why he can pull off that guy-next-door read.
Radio and Television Commercials
Extensive background in radio and television production.
5 years announcer experience for commercial radio.
Professional voice talent for over 20 years.
Southwest Airlines, Visa
Methodist Health Systems
B.A. in Communication with a minor in broadcast communications from Park University 1993
M.A. in Communication UT Arlington 2010
Voice-over training and Instruction from Bob Michaels 2003
How do I work with Matthew Fisher?
You can start working with Matthew Fisher in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matthew Fisher to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matthew Fisher's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matthew Fisher and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matthew Fisher?
Payment to Matthew Fisher is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matthew Fisher's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matthew Fisher in just a couple of clicks.