About Matthew McClure
Deep and professional voiceovers for commercials, promos and radio and tv station imaging, fun for commercials, smooth and warm for all of the above.Read More
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, informercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
I have more than a decade of voice over experience in radio and television. I began working in 1996 voicing commercials for a radio station in North Georgia and have grown from there to become the 2007 Georgia Associated Press Best Anchor for Class A Radio. I have a passion for radio imaging and have been a radio DJ and News Anchor as well as commercial voice over artist during my career.Read More
Music and Journalism major at Gainesville State College (2003), University of Georgia Blue Jeans Workshop (2006)Read More
How do I work with Matthew McClure?
You can start working with Matthew McClure in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matthew McClure to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matthew McClure's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matthew McClure and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matthew McClure?
Payment to Matthew McClure is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matthew McClure's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matthew McClure in just a couple of clicks.