About Matt Hymes
A newcomer to the world of voice over work, I've been told for years that my voice is quote "a radio voice." I'll work for cheap and can do "cartoon-y" voices if the job calls for it, though the voices are generic sounding voices not parodies of famous cartoons.Read More
What ever you need is what I will deliver, I come cheap due to lack of experience. Try me out and I won't let you down.Read More
No prior experience except for a few flash videos during the course of my graphic design work. Serious about voice acting regardless.Read More
No actual education in voice work, my educational background is in graphic design so it doesn't really apply. I am serious about doing voice work but only have the word of others as to whether or not I will cut it.Read More
How do I work with Matt Hymes?
You can start working with Matt Hymes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matt Hymes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matt Hymes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matt Hymes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matt Hymes?
Payment to Matt Hymes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matt Hymes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matt Hymes in just a couple of clicks.