About Maya Fraser-Wycoff
I have a wide range of pitches and voices.
I am very confident in my acting and know I can get the job done.
I'm efficient and don't procrastinate. If something comes up and I have to delay, I'm quick to inform and never leave someone in the dark about my progress.
I'm easy to work with and will always cooperate.
I have been doing amateur voice acting continuously for 3 years. I've had professional acting lessons (for commercials specifically) a couple of years ago, and have been involved in school drama classes for most of my high school life.
I've worked on long term projects for as long as 2 years, and I've also worked on projects where all my lines together equaled up to 3 hours long.
I've also directed a couple of projects and have found what I liked most from my voice actors. With that knowledge, I know how to work best with directors and project leaders.
How do I work with Maya Fraser-Wycoff?
You can start working with Maya Fraser-Wycoff in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Maya Fraser-Wycoff to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Maya Fraser-Wycoff's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Maya Fraser-Wycoff and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Maya Fraser-Wycoff?
Payment to Maya Fraser-Wycoff is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Maya Fraser-Wycoff's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Maya Fraser-Wycoff in just a couple of clicks.