Sean Tomoya Mckeag
Hartford, Connecticut, US • 5:18 PM Local Time
About Sean Tomoya Mckeag
I have extensive story telling experience due to my background as an elementary school teacher. As such, I am able to read and speak smoothly, clearly, and am flexible with my voice. Although new to the VO industry, I was chosen among 15 readers to represent a project in the works by Aesop Cosmetics.
I have also attended multiple training sessions and workshops to read commercial voice over copy, although, I am still searching for my first gig!
My voice is a 30's male, middle-low range, with an American non-regional accent. Think young father or friendly neighbor. I am able to pronounce both English and Japanese words with accuracy.
I am also very proficient with revisions, editing written text, transcription, and writing copy.Read More
5-day, 90-page read of Kwaidan: Stories and Studies of Strange Things by Lafcadio HearnRead More
Aesop CosmeticsRead More
Workshops and training course with Becca Kauffman - a professional VO artist with several years of experience in the VO industry. Trainings included reading commercial copy, cold reads, and voice preparation for varying roles.Read More
How do I work with Sean Tomoya Mckeag?
You can start working with Sean Tomoya Mckeag in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Tomoya Mckeag to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Tomoya Mckeag's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Tomoya Mckeag and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Tomoya Mckeag?
Payment to Sean Tomoya Mckeag is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Tomoya Mckeag's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Tomoya Mckeag in just a couple of clicks.