About Alex McKenzie
I can have a young enthusiastic male sound, or more of a mature professional sound. I do my best to match the pace and respectable sound of your target demographic. Some of my best performing radio spots have been for a hearing aid company, with a mature slow pace. That said I can also lay down a hard/fast spot for Top40. I've worked in non-commercial radio for 7 years, and can easily match the "thankful" tone of your fundraising campaigns.Read More
I've worked in a number of professional radio settings from writing to producing and voicing advertising. Clients like my smooth and professional voice, and many times have ended up dominating the voicing for an entire small market with a variety of clients. Making it time to expand out further than my local market.Read More
How do I work with Alex McKenzie?
You can start working with Alex McKenzie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alex McKenzie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alex McKenzie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alex McKenzie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alex McKenzie?
Payment to Alex McKenzie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alex McKenzie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alex McKenzie in just a couple of clicks.