About Nida Faheem
I was born in India and raised in the United States, and even though I don't have an accent anymore, the thick, heavy Apu-like indian accent is a natural instinct. I was on speech team throughout school and love the way that someone's voice can make the written word come alive, and am in complete awe of people who can do the 20 different accents on command effortlessly. I'm new to the game but eager to learn and see what's possible.Read More
I was a telemarketer for my college's alumni fund and learned a lot about matching my voice to the potential donor's attitude/style/ what they found appealing so they felt more comfortable with my voice and who I was (and more apt to make a donation).Read More
High School, College, Medical SchoolRead More
How do I work with Nida Faheem?
You can start working with Nida Faheem in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nida Faheem to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nida Faheem's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nida Faheem and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nida Faheem?
Payment to Nida Faheem is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nida Faheem's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nida Faheem in just a couple of clicks.