About Mei K
I'm a professional Japanese actress, who is currently living in Australia.
I was born in Tokyo and grew up in Japan, that is, I am a native Japanese.
I bring enormous passion to stage acting. For more than seven years, I have played many different roles.
I can play roles for both serious and comedy!
However, my experience is not only general acting. I have also trained in narration and voice acting techniques.
I graduated from the Tokyo Animation College voice school for actors.
I was taught by teachers who played as Piyomon(Digital monsters), Ashitaka(Princess Mononoke), etc...
In my career, I have experience in voice dubbing, voice drama, and radio.
Japanese script, English script in Japanese accent(can be adjusted weaker or stronger)Read More
Stage acting - The Cupid Magic, Swan Lake theatrical company(Leading part, second-leading part, and other unique characters.), and more...
Voice drama - Guru☆Raji‼
Radio - Guru☆Raji‼
Voice dubbing - Two birds
TV - TBS, TOKYO MX
Tokyo Animation College - Voice acting, Stage acting, Voice training
Tokyo Drama house - Method acting, Stage acting, Narration training
Here & There - Meisner method acting
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Vymo Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Brilliant to work with. Was very accommodating and performed multiple iterations and corrections.
How do I work with Mei K?
You can start working with Mei K in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mei K to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mei K's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mei K and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mei K?
Payment to Mei K is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mei K's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mei K in just a couple of clicks.