Columbia, South Carolina, US
About Melanie Free
Clear, credible, and classy, the voice of Melanie Free is perfect for television commercials, telephone applications, documentaries, corporate films, and audiobooks. CARING, CLASSY, SOPHISTICATED, FIRM, CONFIDENT, EXPRESSIVE.Read More
Melanie is a former radio reader for the South Carolina Commission for the Blind. She has also done various voice-over projects for Palmetto Health Richland.Read More
Palmetto Health Alliance
South Carolina Educational Television
South Carolina Commission for the Blind
Adult Acting with Monica Wyche - Workshop Theater
Adult Acting for the Camera with Rand Courtney -Workshop Theater
Intensive Voice-over Workshop with Cindy Milligan - Talent Shop
Improvisation & Sketch Comedy with Vicky Saye Henderson - Workshop Theater
Voice-overs with Robin Paulsen - Voicecoaches
How do I work with Melanie Free?
You can start working with Melanie Free in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Melanie Free to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Melanie Free's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Melanie Free and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Melanie Free?
Payment to Melanie Free is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Melanie Free's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Melanie Free in just a couple of clicks.