San Francisco, California, US
I pride myself on my ability to interpret feedback and direction to satisfaction. I have a professional studio, complete with phone patch, sound effects, multiple microphones and access to talent for additional voices, as needed. I can deliver the final takes in any format you like and distribute them to you via email or DropBox (FTP-like). Although I live in San Francisco and New York, I am often in Los Angeles and am willing to travel to studios elsewhere as needed. Please visit my website, (Website hidden), for more samples of my voice and a reel of my acting work as I often work as on-camera talent. Best, Steven Menasche (pronounced meh-nash)
English (North American), English
British, French, German, North American, Russian, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), US New England (Boston, Providence), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US West Coast (California, Portland)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Buddha's Book of Meditation by Joseph Emet
* Anticipate; The Art of Leading by Looking Ahead by Rob-Jan De Jong
* The Sequel by R.L. Stine
* Robots Uprising by Edited by DANIEL H. WILSON and JOHN JOSEPH ADAMS
* The Moment You Can’t Ignore by Malachi O’Connor and Barry Dornfeld
* The Language of Food by Dan Jurafsky
* Graceful Exits - How Great Beings Die by Complied Sushila Blackman
* Reason In A Dark Time by Dale Jaimeson
* Your Inner Will by Peiro Ferrucci
* Gamify by Brian Burke
* Nature's Nether Regions by Menno Schilthuizen
* Smaller, Faster, Lighter, Denser, Cheaper by Robert Bryce
* Body Parts: a collection of short stories by Arthur Herzog III
* The New Rules of Running by Vijay Vad, MD
* Wisdom of Titans by William J. Ferguson
* The Music Room by Dennis McFarland
* The Power of You by Chris Michaels
* Just Run It! by Dick Cross
* The Edge of Tomorrow by Howard Fast
* Confessions of a Criminal Lawyer by Seymour Wishman
* Perfecting Your Pitch by Ronald M. Shapiro with Jeff Barker
* Leaders Open Doors by Bill Treasurer
* Roosevelt's Navy by James Tertius de Kay
* Little Known Facts by Christine Sneed
* Living Apart by Nikole Hannah-Jones
* Hydrofracked? by Abrahm Lustgarten
* Business Models for the Social Mobile Cloud by Ted Shelton
* Why Does the World Exist? by Jim Holt
* Remember Why You Fear Me by Robert Shearman
* Marijuana Legalization: What Everyone Needs to Know by Mark A. R. Kleiman, Jonathan P. Caulkins, Angela Hawken, Beau Kilmer
* The Misfit by Steven Poser
* Riverwatcher: A Fly-Fishing Mystery, Book 1 by Ronald Weber
* Kissing Sailor: The Mystery Behind the Photo that Ended WWII by Lawrence Verria, George Galdorisi
* What Happened to Sophie Wilder by Christopher Beha
* Valley of Outlaws: A Western Story by Max Brand
* Train's Trust: A Western Story by Max Brand
* The Red Well: A Western Story by Max Brand
* The End of the Dream by Philip Wylie
* The Web of the Chozen by Jack L. Chalker
* Dancing with Myself by Charles Sheffield
* The Directors: Take Three by Robert J. Emery
* Vampire Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Martin H. Greenberg, Robert Eighteen Bisang
* Summitt by William P. McGivern
* Help! I’m in Love with a Narcissist by Steven Carter, Julia Sokol
* Getting to Commitment by Julia Sokol, Steven Carter
* The Deep Range by Arthur C. Clarke
* Deus Ex Machina by Various
* Fundamentals of Enterprise Risk Management, by John J. Hampton
* Mute by Piers Anthony
* The Art Fair by David Lipsky
* Fail Fast or Win Big by Bernhard Schroeder
* Virtual Money by Dan Schatt
* Confucius And the World He Created by Michael Schuman
* The Violated by Vance Bourjaily
* Measuring Happiness, The Economics of Well-Being by Joachim Weimann
* Free Will, Mark Balaguer
* Clickology by Graham Jones
* Mindfulness Pocketbook by Gill Hasson
* The Brain Sell by Dr. David Lewis
* Funny Business by Christopher Byrne
* Lead Inside The Box by Victor Prince and Mike Figliuolo
* Best Life Stories - Readers Digest
* Don't Wear Flip-Flops To Your Interview by Dr. Paul Powers
* A Derelict For Trade by Andre Norton & Sherwood Smith
* A Mind For Trade by Andre Norton & Sherwood Smith
* Golden Fleece by Robert J. Sawyer
* Metadata by Jeffrey Pomerantz
* A FIELD PHILOSOPHER’S GUIDE TO FRACKING by David Briggle
* By Order of the President by Michael Killian
* Red Tide by Larry Niven
* Odds On by Matt Hall
Voice Over: ACX/(Website hidden)-Long Form Narration, GEVO-Industrial, PCL Ministries, California Education Services, Blackberry, Dept of Homeland Security, Shaklee, LaserFichea, Proactiv-VO Announcer -National, Lieberman Productions, Humane Society of United States, Euro RSCG Edge, Full Spectrum Lending, Pharma Pharmaceuticals-, K&G Clothiers, Oakland Airport, (Website hidden), Headpedal Scientific, Capital Auto Mall, GreatSchools
Nominated for a 2014 ’SOVA’. (’Outstanding Audio Book Narration - Short Story Anthology’ for ‘Body Parts’ by Arthur Herzog)
Acting, Movement & Voice:
American Conservatory Theatre, Brooklyn College, American Folk Theater, Suzuki Method, Growtoski Method
Professional Level Musician including European tours of West Side Story and Jesus Christ Superstar as drummer and percussionist. Expert Martial Artist-Black Belts in Hapkido & Jujitsu and Judo.
Main microphone: Neumann TLM103, many more too.
Computer & Software
Logic Pro Audio
ipDTL, Soundsource Connect, Phone Patch
Dropbox. FTP. Email.
same day turnaround available.
Professional Voice Actor with Studios
I love what I do and will make sure you are 100% satisfied. I am easy to work with, patient and creative.
* I am available for any of your voice over needs--including production.
* I own a professionally equipped studio (saves you) and maintain an account at full-service studio (costs you ;)) for larger projects.
* I maintain an FTP site for easy transfers but can also work via email and snail mail.
* I have a full library of effects and music
* I have produced and edited commercials (StubHub) and also provide on-camera acting as needed.
* I have ipDTL and Soundsource Connect but not ISDN.
Samples and client list at (Website hidden)
Phone: (Phone hidden)
Has a voice that is natural and professional. Although he can sound like 'the guy next door' he also understands the business of reading copy correctly as needed by the agency--rare.
Finally a real sounding voice that can turn-off the 'actor' sound as needed.Bodego (for Yammer)
"Easy to work with". "Understands and interprets directions quicker then any other vo actor we have worked with"Jenn Productions (for StubHub)
Voice Over Clients
Among many, many others:
California Education Services
Dept of Homeland Security
Humane Society of United States
Full Spectrum Lending
Capital Auto Mall
Payment to STEVEN MENASCHE is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to STEVEN MENASCHE.
To invite STEVEN MENASCHE to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.