Toronto, Ontario, CA • 8:51 PM Local Time
About Mark Greenberg
Mark's voice is warm, smooth and professional, ideal for commercials, narrations, documentaries, promotional videos, audio books, and all voice over services!
His extensive experience in retail and customer service gives him a professional edge to lift the words off the page and help to sell the client's product.
*TV and Radio commercials
*Voiceworx - Cartoon Voice Advanced Workshop - trained with leading voice directors Jessie Thomson and Debra Toffan.
*OMNI Productions, Hong Kong - trained for lip-sinc dubbing for animated TV series.
*Second City Improv - trained with master improvisor Kerry Griffin.
*Voiceworx - Voice Acting Workshop - trained under the esteemed voice over talents of Karl Pruner, Doug Paulson, Ellen-Ray Hennessey and Mike Kirby.
*Todd Schick Productions - trained with talented voiceover artist Todd Schick.
How do I work with Mark Greenberg?
You can start working with Mark Greenberg in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Greenberg to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Greenberg's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Greenberg and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Greenberg?
Payment to Mark Greenberg is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Greenberg's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Greenberg in just a couple of clicks.