I am a voice over artist (german native speaker) - and singer (jazz & lounge music) from Berlin, Germany. My voice is versatile - professional, businesslike, girl-next-door, warm, sexy, crazy, smooth, sweet and soft for children's stories etc. Background: I started out working in tv journalism and film production, but then finally settled for the thing I love to do most: Working with my voice. Voice-over: I started working as a professional voice-over artist in 2011 - and just LOVE IT! Need a german voice for your upcoming project? Just contact me - I'm looking forward to hear from you. I am dedicated, reliable, communicative and can deliver high quality sound files in any audio format with a short turn-around. Singing: I've been working as a jazz singer with my own band for a couple of years now. I also love lounge & electronic music and am a guest singer for several projects. Sometimes I compose and write lyrics and I love improvising.Read More
In my studio, I can record, edit and split files into separate mp3/ wav files.
Extra services I can offer at good rates in cooperation with my partner studio (with professional sound engineer and musician):
Mixing/mastering services, as well as mixing sound files with an existing video, adding music or even creating an original, royalty free piece of music for your project
• Audio guides: Humboldt-Box, Berlin; Ulmer Münster, Ulm; City of Como, Italy
• Several corporate films (e.g. Sparkassen-Finanzportal, BUND, German Kidney Foundation, Technical University Darmstadt, Brand Loyalty, CDC Software, Smart Technologies)
• e-Learning: Fedex, Mercure Hotels, Footlocker, Morgan Stanley, Sanofi Pasteur, Mazda, Kimberly Clark, VMWare, DuPont, Yahoo!
• Several Apps for Kids (Story Toys, KatzApps, TabTales, Carlsen Verlag)
Fedex, Sanofi Pasteur, Mazda, Kimberly Clark, Yahoo!, Mercure Hotels, Lonely Planet, Dr. Bronner's, Footlocker, Morgan Stanley, VM Ware, Husqvarna Viking, BUND, Christ, VMWare, DuPont, Sparkassen-Finanzportal, German Kidney Foundation, Technical University Darmstadt, Story Toys, Brand Loyalty, CDC Software, Smart Technologies, Equinix, VR Bank, KatzApps, TabTales, Carlsen VerlagRead More
• Voice training with Friederike Müller, Munich and Anne Feuker, Berlin
• Voice acting - coaching with Robert Rausch, Berlin
• Microphone/ voice acting training course with Katharina Koschny, Akademie für professionelles Sprechen, Berlin & Peter Minges, Hamburg
• jazz singing with Katharina Gade, Berlin; workshops with Judy Niemack & Jay Clayton, a cappella improvisation with Johanna Seiler, Berlin
• 6 months of acting & voice training at HB Studio, New York
Reviews 5.0View All (15)
Mica delivered great work and was available to accomodate our requests even under tight deadlines. Highly recommended!
Payment to Mica Wanner is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mica Wanner.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Mica Wanner to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works