I am a voice over artist (german native speaker) - and singer (jazz & lounge music) from Berlin, Germany. My voice is versatile - professional, businesslike, girl-next-door, warm, sexy, crazy, smooth, sweet and soft for children's stories etc. Background: I started out working in tv journalism and film production, but then finally settled for the thing I love to do most: Working with my voice. Voice-over: I started working as a professional voice-over artist in 2011 - and just LOVE IT! Need a german voice for your upcoming project? Just contact me - I'm looking forward to hear from you. I am dedicated, reliable, communicative and can deliver high quality sound files in any audio format with a short turn-around. Singing: I've been working as a jazz singer with my own band for a couple of years now. I also love lounge & electronic music and am a guest singer for several projects. Sometimes I compose and write lyrics and I love improvising.
Bavarian, French, German, North American, Swabian
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Telephone, Videogames
• Audio guides: Humboldt-Box, Berlin; Ulmer Münster, Ulm; City of Como, Italy
• Several corporate films (e.g. Sparkassen-Finanzportal, BUND, German Kidney Foundation, Technical University Darmstadt, Brand Loyalty, CDC Software, Smart Technologies)
• e-Learning: Fedex, Mercure Hotels, Footlocker, Morgan Stanley, Sanofi Pasteur, Mazda, Kimberly Clark, VMWare, DuPont, Yahoo!
• Several Apps for Kids (Story Toys, KatzApps, TabTales, Carlsen Verlag)
• Voice training with Friederike Müller, Munich and Anne Feuker, Berlin
• Voice acting - coaching with Robert Rausch, Berlin
• Microphone/ voice acting training course with Katharina Koschny, Akademie für professionelles Sprechen, Berlin & Peter Minges, Hamburg
• jazz singing with Katharina Gade, Berlin; workshops with Judy Niemack & Jay Clayton, a cappella improvisation with Johanna Seiler, Berlin
• 6 months of acting & voice training at HB Studio, New York
Neumann TLM 102
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro, Software: Twisted Wave & Reaper
Studiobricks Professional Vocal Booth, Focusrite ISA One Preamp & Focusrite Saffire Pro40 Interface
ftp, DropBox, WeTransfer
depends - usually within 24 hours (projects with duration less than 20 minutes) to 48 hours (projects with duration over 20 minutes)
In my studio, I can record, edit and split files into separate mp3/ wav files.
Extra services I can offer at good rates in cooperation with my partner studio (with professional sound engineer and musician):
Mixing/mastering services, as well as mixing sound files with an existing video, adding music or even creating an original, royalty free piece of music for your project
Voice Over Clients
Fedex, Sanofi Pasteur, Mazda, Kimberly Clark, Yahoo!, Mercure Hotels, Lonely Planet, Dr. Bronner's, Footlocker, Morgan Stanley, VM Ware, Husqvarna Viking, BUND, Christ, VMWare, DuPont, Sparkassen-Finanzportal, German Kidney Foundation, Technical University Darmstadt, Story Toys, Brand Loyalty, CDC Software, Smart Technologies, Equinix, VR Bank, KatzApps, TabTales, Carlsen Verlag
Payment to Mica Wanner is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mica Wanner.
To invite Mica Wanner to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.