-Columbus, Ohio, US
About Michelle Byers
Michelle Byers is ready to greet your next project with confidence and authenticity. Her voice can vary greatly from calm and soothing, to energetic and informative. She has a smooth, natural tone. Are you looking for an efficient and unique delivery of an e-learning tutorial? Or a captivating mood for an audiobook or file? Michelle's inviting manner may be the perfect match.Read More
Michelle's attention to detail and client satisfaction ensures a great deal of merit. Her years of professionalism contribute to her ability to deliver quality work.Read More
I currently work as on online ESL teacher to students in Beijing. My voice is my most crucial tool in my online classroom. I must have flexibility in my tone, inflection, volume, and enunciation. My students' success depends on my ability to use my voice effectively and vary it for each student, class, and lesson.Read More
In 2009 I graduated from Muskingum University with a BA in Early Childhood Education and a minor in psychology.Read More
How do I work with Michelle Byers?
You can start working with Michelle Byers in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michelle Byers to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michelle Byers' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michelle Byers and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michelle Byers?
Payment to Michelle Byers is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michelle Byers' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michelle Byers in just a couple of clicks.