About Michelle Noland
I have done voice over work as a few animated characters, as well as some puppeteer work for a short film. Those voices tend to be high pitched with customized accent. I've also narrated for tech demos and can sing as well. I have a degree in Film & Television, so I understand the needs one might need in regards to production.Read More
Voice over narration for a website demonstration as part of a marketing campaign for La Sierra University.
Animated Character for a couple short narrative films.
La Sierra University, New Theory Films, NeoAisling Productions, North American Division of Seventh Day Adventists,Read More
Bachelor of Fine Art in Film & Television ProductionRead More
How do I work with Michelle Noland?
You can start working with Michelle Noland in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michelle Noland to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michelle Noland's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michelle Noland and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michelle Noland?
Payment to Michelle Noland is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michelle Noland's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michelle Noland in just a couple of clicks.