About Michael M
I'm just that guy with the big, deep voice...and the small squeaky voice. Also, the warm, conversational mid-range. Not to mention all those accents, characters, impressions...
Foremost is the signature sonorous bass; a voice with heft, resonant with authority and power--or sarcasm and silliness as needed. Encompasses stentorian heights, gravelly lows, grim solemnity, ominous darkness, velvety smoothness, nefarious villainy, heroic nobility, movie-trailer intensity etc. Perhaps a bit of bombastic absurdity as well.
Somewhat incongruously are a number of smaller, lighter, higher, occasionally nerdier tones--a lilting Irish tenor, Land-of-Oz Munchkin, loony Pythonesque falsetto, Dickensian street urchin, et al.
Somewhere in between there may even lie a comfortable baritone medium.
Characterizations span the full range and may include:
Villains (especially villains)
Disembodied voices of doom
My vocal tracks are recorded with professional grade equipment and cabling. Where warranted, real-time compression, equalization, and other effects can be employed.
Generally, I record and save master tracks as 24bit 48 kHz (.wav) files.
Final files are finished to clients' specifications concerning bit depth, sample rate, and file format.
How do I work with Michael M?
You can start working with Michael M in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael M to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael M's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael M and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael M?
Payment to Michael M is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael M's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael M in just a couple of clicks.