Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
I have over 15 years radio on-air / production experience to help market your company. Whether you are looking for a soft read or hard sell, I can give you the dynamics you need to get your message across.
English, English (North American)
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Mike Jennings Communications – Voice-Over
-Professional experiences include: On-air Personality, Webmaster, Special Events Host, Public Service Announcement Production, Public Relations, and Customer Relations July 1995 – Present
Mid-Michigan Radio, Q106 (WJXQ) – Lansing
- Evening/Swing Air-Personality October 2007 – December 2008
Lansing Lugnuts – PA Announcer - Lansing
- PA Announcer March 2007 – August 2008
Mid-Michigan Radio, 94.1 (WVIC) – Lansing
- Evening/Swing Air-Personality May 2006 – October 2007
MacDonald Broadcasting, Mike-FM (WHZZ) – Lansing
- Morning Air-Personality November 2005 – April 2006
Forum Communications, Inc., Cool 101 (WQXC) – Kalamazoo
- Morning Air-Personality February 2005 – November 2005
Cumulus Media, 104 5 (KDAT) – Cedar Rapids
- Morning Air-Personality September 2002 – June 2004
- Webmaster for KDAT February 2003 – June 2004
MacDonald Broadcasting, Z101.7 (WHZZ) – Lansing
- Weekend Air-Personality July 2002 – September 2002
Citadel Broadcasting, 107.3 (WODJ) – Grand Rapids
- Music Director September 2001 - March 2002
- Evening Air-Personality October 2000 - March 2002
CBS/Infinity, The New U92 (WYUU) – Tampa/St. Petersburg
- Evening Air-Personality May 2000 - October 2000
- Weekend Air-Personality July 1999 - May 2000
Clear Channel/Jacor, 100.7 Kiss-FM (WAKS) – Tampa/St. Petersburg
- Late Night Air-Personality June 1996 - July 1999
- Produced Mason Dixon Top 25 Countdown September 1998 - July 1999
Clear Channel, Mix 96 (WMTX) – Tampa/St. Petersburg
- Weekend Air-Personality July 1995 - June 1996
- High School Football Reporter July 1994 - November 1995
- On Site Engineer December 1993 - June 1996
- Internship in Production July 1993 - July 1995
B.S. Degree in Business Administration, (Major Management/Minor Economics)
-University of South Florida, Graduation: August 2000
A.A. Degree, Hillsborough Community College, Graduation: May 1997
Electro-Voice - RE20 Variable-D Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
Computer & Software
Focusrite ISA One, Steinberg UR 242
24-48 hours. Let me know what you need.
Professional and quality voice recordings to give your company, product, or station a competitive edge and unique sound.
Payment to Mike Jennings is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mike Jennings.
To invite Mike Jennings to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.