-, Kentucky, US
About Mike Skaggs
After working in radio for several years, my primary style is high-energy geared toward delivering information in a short amount of time with maximum impact. Since I was born and raised in the mid-south, I am also able to temper that energy with a relaxed demeanor and a friendly, conversational tone. On the other end of the spectrum, I can be corporate/professional, or even brooding and cynical. From high-energy fun to a professional, business-oriented style and everything in between, I'm always looking for a challenge.Read More
With several years of experience working with computers and other various electronics, I am able to not only record dry vocal tracks, but also produce finished, ready-to-air projects quickly and to the highest standards of quality.Read More
I first started out in college radio in the fall of 2003. From there I became co-host of a popular local morning show and have also done local television spots for the Louisville, KY area.
2009 - 2010 :
WQXE-FM Elizabethtown, KY
November 2003 - March 2007:
WWHR-FM Bowling Green, KY
Insight Media Advertising, Louisville, KY
Old English Golf Course, English, IN
Tony Roma's, Louisville, KY
Western Kentucky University School Of Journalism & Broadcasting.Read More
How do I work with Mike Skaggs?
You can start working with Mike Skaggs in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mike Skaggs to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mike Skaggs' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mike Skaggs and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mike Skaggs?
Payment to Mike Skaggs is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mike Skaggs' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mike Skaggs in just a couple of clicks.