About Clement Ngati
I got my first job at Lucky's Grocery Store in Rowland Heights, California, USA. (now Albertsons) where I learned everything about customer service... but once I started working in the Bakery Dept. and making my daily 4pm "French Bread" announcements, that was when I knew I can make it in the voiceover business. I got so many complements from my coworkers and customers alike, that my store sales of French Bread grew by 80%.Read More
How do I work with Clement Ngati?
You can start working with Clement Ngati in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Clement Ngati to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Clement Ngati's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Clement Ngati and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Clement Ngati?
Payment to Clement Ngati is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Clement Ngati's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Clement Ngati in just a couple of clicks.