About Jayson Stewart
-Moderate to deep male speaking voice.
-Can do some impressions from Sean Connery to Kermit the Frog.
-Can, with practice, do some accents.
-Talented orator, master of ceremonies, host
I can adapt my voice to most required projects, including professional timbres, child-oriented cartoon voices, academic readings, storytelling, dramatic voice work, etc.Read More
I have been featured on radio countless times since I was a child. I have 21 years theater experience as an actor, director, producer, backstage crew, sound engineer and promoter.
For the last three years, I have coached high school students on the techniques of radio production, audio recording and multi-media broadcasting.
Radio campaigns: Yahoo! Canada national campaign, Big Brothers of North Bay local campaigns
Radio appearances: CBC Radio, Spartan Youth Radio, JOCO FM, the MOOSE FM, CFCH, CHUR, CKAT amongst others.
Television appearances: MCTV News, the Dini Petty Show, CBC Television amongst others.
By trade I am a high school English, Communication Technology and Aboriginal Issues teacher.
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Education
How do I work with Jayson Stewart?
You can start working with Jayson Stewart in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jayson Stewart to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jayson Stewart's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jayson Stewart and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jayson Stewart?
Payment to Jayson Stewart is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jayson Stewart's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jayson Stewart in just a couple of clicks.