About Michael DuLaney
I've been told my voice is; clear, articulate and well modulated. My tone is deep, but not baritone. I enjoy public speaking and I can project my voice to the back of the house, without "blasting" those seated near the front. I've also been told that I have a soothing, trustworthy quality to my voice.Read More
Professionally I spend hours per day communication to clients on the telephone. I also provide public speaking by conducting educational in-services.Read More
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Sociology which enables me to conduct educational in-services/public speaking.Read More
How do I work with Michael DuLaney?
You can start working with Michael DuLaney in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael DuLaney to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael DuLaney's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael DuLaney and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael DuLaney?
Payment to Michael DuLaney is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael DuLaney's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael DuLaney in just a couple of clicks.