About M.M. Hallgren
With Master Class training to hone her VO skills, M.M. has several years experience doing live corporate and technical presentations as a technology and education professional.
A reader for Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic in Boston. M.M. has her own home studio using Protools LE software with a GrooveTubes GT50 Microphone.
Custom auditions can be prepared.
How do I work with M.M. Hallgren?
You can start working with M.M. Hallgren in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite M.M. Hallgren to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review M.M. Hallgren's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire M.M. Hallgren and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay M.M. Hallgren?
Payment to M.M. Hallgren is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with M.M. Hallgren's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to M.M. Hallgren in just a couple of clicks.