Mariano is a Native Argentinean and Neutral Spanish Voice Over talent, From Argentina
You found the right person if you are looking a Latin Voice Over for:
• Argentina Spanish
• Neutral Spanish
• Spanish accents
• Authentic Latin American Spanish
I´ve made TV and Radio Commercials, radio live shows, e-learning projects, Comerciales y Cuñas, Exposiciones, Casino Promotions, online games, videogames, Adult Voiceovers, Romantic Voiceovers, Demo Reels para Telenovels y otros programas de tv, videos for medical technology companys, phone surveys, car sales promos, Training Courses, Emergency Preparedness Courses, Industrial Videos, IVR for Customer Service and phone greetings, educational videos for children, children's books, narrations for children, spanish narrations for documentarys, 3d virtual tours, narrations for Corporate events, Training machines, business presentations, sales,web sites, and all kind of voiceovers.
Conversational. Sincere. Real. Natural. Warm and deep in resonance
Mariano Onega, VO you need for your project!:
• Corporate Telephony and Interactive Voice Systems
• Internet: advertorials, podcasts.
• Radio: newscaster, host, imaging, commercials
• TV: host, commercials. I'm the voice of Much Music TV promos for Argentina and Latin America.
• Narration: corporate videos for marketing, staff training, share holder education
• Retail: POS audio and video VO
• Live event: Continuity VO
• Volunteer Reader for Blind/Sight Disabled
Also: corporatives videos, audiobook, actings, IVR's, ringtones.
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Western Union
He realizado grabaciones para Cox Communications, Motorola Xoom, Much Music TV, Smirnoff Vodka, Movistar, SYSTANE® Balance, Fénix Entertainment Group, Argentina Sports Federation for the Blind, among others.
- Motorola Xoom (Latin American)
- Much Music TV
- Federación Argentina de Deportes para Ciegos (FADeC)
- Fénix Entertainment Group
- SYSTANE® Balance
- Inner Space (Video)
Professional Voice Talent graduated in ISER (Instituto Nacional de Enseñanza Radiofónica), the most important and experienced voice Academy of Argentina.
Neutral and Argentina Spanish.
Actually I am taking classes of singing.
Payment to Mariano Onega is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mariano Onega.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Mariano Onega to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works