About Mariano Onega
Mariano is a Native Argentinean and Neutral Spanish Voice Over talent, From Argentina
You found the right person if you are looking a Latin Voice Over for:
• Argentina Spanish
• Neutral Spanish
• Spanish accents
• Authentic Latin American Spanish
I´ve made TV and Radio Commercials, radio live shows, e-learning projects, Comerciales y Cuñas, Exposiciones, Casino Promotions, online games, videogames, Adult Voiceovers, Romantic Voiceovers, Demo Reels para Telenovels y otros programas de tv, videos for medical technology companys, phone surveys, car sales promos, Training Courses, Emergency Preparedness Courses, Industrial Videos, IVR for Customer Service and phone greetings, educational videos for children, children's books, narrations for children, spanish narrations for documentarys, 3d virtual tours, narrations for Corporate events, Training machines, business presentations, sales,web sites, and all kind of voiceovers.
Conversational. Sincere. Real. Natural. Warm and deep in resonance
Mariano Onega, VO you need for your project!:
• Corporate Telephony and Interactive Voice Systems
• Internet: advertorials, podcasts.
• Radio: newscaster, host, imaging, commercials
• TV: host, commercials. I'm the voice of Much Music TV promos for Argentina and Latin America.
• Narration: corporate videos for marketing, staff training, share holder education
• Retail: POS audio and video VO
• Live event: Continuity VO
• Volunteer Reader for Blind/Sight Disabled
Also: corporatives videos, audiobook, actings, IVR's, ringtones.
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Western Union
He realizado grabaciones para Cox Communications, Motorola Xoom, Much Music TV, Smirnoff Vodka, Movistar, SYSTANE® Balance, Fénix Entertainment Group, Argentina Sports Federation for the Blind, among others.
- Motorola Xoom (Latin American)
- Much Music TV
- Federación Argentina de Deportes para Ciegos (FADeC)
- Fénix Entertainment Group
- SYSTANE® Balance
- Inner Space (Video)
Professional Voice Talent graduated in ISER (Instituto Nacional de Enseñanza Radiofónica), the most important and experienced voice Academy of Argentina.
Neutral and Argentina Spanish.
Actually I am taking classes of singing.
How do I work with Mariano Onega?
You can start working with Mariano Onega in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mariano Onega to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mariano Onega's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mariano Onega and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mariano Onega?
Payment to Mariano Onega is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mariano Onega's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mariano Onega in just a couple of clicks.