About Montgomery Smith
I have a strong baritone that people often tell me sounds like a professional voice or a broadcasting voice. Though I am from the South, my dialect is very neutral. I am from New Orleans,, so I can affect that accent and lived for many years in Atlanta, so I can elongate my vowels to affect the classic Southern accent. My natural dialect does not necessarily sound Southern, though and people are usually surprised that I am from New Orleans or the South in general.Read More
I have acted on stage, worked in radio and my voice has been used for different corporate recordings for companies that I have worked for in the past. I have been paid for voice over work but that was many years ago.Read More
I studied drama and broadcasting in college and have been in over 12 theatrical productions.Read More
How do I work with Montgomery Smith?
You can start working with Montgomery Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Montgomery Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Montgomery Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Montgomery Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Montgomery Smith?
Payment to Montgomery Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Montgomery Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Montgomery Smith in just a couple of clicks.