Bessemer, Alabama, US • 7:07 AM Local Time
About Marvina Porcher
Born and raised in San Diego, CA , Marvina Porcher grew up always embracing life’s light. She attended many private schools in her youth , and in result has a big personality. Early in her high school career, she switched to public school and dove straight into the theater program. Starring in plays and musical such as “The Wiz” , “Murder by natural causes”, and “Anything Goes”. She made her directorial debut in 2009, with Woody Allen’s “Don’t Drink the Water”. Soon after she attended The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in West Hollywood, CA. There she would later begin singing behind and recording for various artists such as V. Bozeman and Brent Jones. Joining a group of San Diego’s top local talent she has began soaring into the industry. With being featured as an Off-Camera Singer in Donald Glover’s “Guava Island”, she plans on dominating her musical talent in the industry with her hard work, love for music, and warm energy.Read More
Trolls 2: World Tour
The American Musical Dramatic Academy
Full Sail University
How do I work with Marvina Porcher?
You can start working with Marvina Porcher in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marvina Porcher to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marvina Porcher's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marvina Porcher and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marvina Porcher?
Payment to Marvina Porcher is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marvina Porcher's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marvina Porcher in just a couple of clicks.