About Matt Woodward
I have a deep, warm, resonant, and authoritative voice that is well suited for both narrative and commercial voiceovers of all varieties. I have a clean Midwestern-US accent, and can do both serious and humorous material equally well.
People with whom I have worked have commented on my professionalism, flexibility, attention to detail, and dedication to making sure the job is done to their satisfaction.
I do voiceover work of all types! I offer extremely quick turnaround from my home studio and will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction with the end result.
With my music performance and production background I can also create voiceovers complete with music and sound effects if needed.
I have done voiceover work for promotional web videos and animations, web-based training, and station IDs and promotional work for an Internet radio station. I was also co-host of a technology podcast for two years.Read More
I have a Bachelor's and Master's degree in music performance, and also have a Master's degree in computer information systems.Read More
How do I work with Matt Woodward?
You can start working with Matt Woodward in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matt Woodward to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matt Woodward's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matt Woodward and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matt Woodward?
Payment to Matt Woodward is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matt Woodward's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matt Woodward in just a couple of clicks.