Haverhill, Massachusetts, US
About Edward Brown
My name is Phil Brown. I am currently a history teacher at Haverhill High School Previously, I was in the telecom industry for over 22 years in marketing positions such as customer service, technical support, sales, and management. I worked at AT&T for over 15 years and have also worked at Qwest, PAETEC, and SBC amongst others.
My educational background consists of a BA in Political Science from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, an MS in Applied Management from the Lesley College School of Management, and a MS in Public History from American Public University.
I am author of several local history books and have had several shows aired on local television. As far as my personal life goes, I have been married to my wife, Chrisi, for 26 years and we have two sons. I am a Rotarian and a member of AHEPA local chapter #39 (a Greek fraternal organization). I am also chairman of the Haverhill Historical Commission and a member of the Haverhill Citizens Hall of Fame Committee.
I had been involved with several shows on Haverhill Community Television.Read More
BA Political Science - University of Massachusetts
MS Applied Management - Lesley University
MA Public History - American Public University
How do I work with Edward Brown?
You can start working with Edward Brown in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Edward Brown to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Edward Brown's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Edward Brown and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Edward Brown?
Payment to Edward Brown is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Edward Brown's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Edward Brown in just a couple of clicks.