Baltimore, Maryland, US • 5:20 AM Local Time
About Mariah Bonner
My name is Mariah Bonner. I have experience working in voiceover for commercials and short films.Read More
I am bilingual in French and English, and can provide translation services.Read More
I have worked on voiceovers for a Mercedes campaign I was in, a short film called J'attends, as well as a spec commercial for cosmetics directed by Tyler Oliver.Read More
I trained at The Guildhall School Of Music and Drama in London, where I received a BA in the Arts.
My voice coach is Jeff Gurner at Apesauce, where I recorded my demo reel.
How do I work with Mariah Bonner?
You can start working with Mariah Bonner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mariah Bonner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mariah Bonner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mariah Bonner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mariah Bonner?
Payment to Mariah Bonner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mariah Bonner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mariah Bonner in just a couple of clicks.