Nairobi, Nairobi City, KE • 9:36 PM Local Time
About Stephen Musembi
A Warm and deep voice for English & Swahili narrations. African voice-over artist from Kenya, records in neutral English, English with African accent and in Swahili.Read More
I use an XLR Condenser Microphone 192kHz/24bit through a USB interface. Recording and post is done on Avid's Pro Tools. Audio recording is done at 48000Hz/32bit for optimal quality in WAV formatRead More
How do I work with Stephen Musembi?
You can start working with Stephen Musembi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stephen Musembi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stephen Musembi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stephen Musembi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stephen Musembi?
Payment to Stephen Musembi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stephen Musembi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stephen Musembi in just a couple of clicks.