About Lisa Carlson
Available for audio books, film documentaries, commercials, videos, multimedia presentations, websites, etc. Great on-camera, experienced with teleprompter. Native US speaker, fluent in Spanish and French. Do lots of foreign accents, too.Read More
Voiceover narration, on-camera/teleprompter presenter, trainer. Actress. Reader of all text for all media. Scriptwriter, editor.Read More
Graduate of NYU and University of Paris, Jussieu with a BA in French and Anthropology. Studied Journalism and Multimedia Scriptwriting at San Francisco State.
Studied voiceover technique with Howard Ross, NYC. Participated as a writer, actor, and director in workshop with Trent Gough, NYC.
How do I work with Lisa Carlson?
You can start working with Lisa Carlson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lisa Carlson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lisa Carlson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lisa Carlson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lisa Carlson?
Payment to Lisa Carlson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lisa Carlson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lisa Carlson in just a couple of clicks.