About Nathan Hartzler
These are character voices I can create:
(Note: I can only do male voices)
- Marvin the Martian
- E. Fudd
- Yogi and Boo-Boo
- Scooby and Shaggy
- Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch"
- Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- Kermit the Frog
- Louis Armstrong (sining only
- Egor, Dr. Frankenstein’s assistant
- Young Boy
- Middle Schooler
- Cool Teenager/Mid Twenties
- Nerd Teenager/Mid Twenties
- Elderly Man
- 50's TV/Radio Announcer
- Game Show Announcer
- Sports Announcer
- Dramatic/Dark Narrator
- Children's/Happy Narrator
I can sing in most of these voices, especially in my Louis Armstrong and Kermit the Frog voice.
I can also make hybrids of all these voices, meaning I can easily adapt to meet the needs of almost any character voice.
How do I work with Nathan Hartzler?
You can start working with Nathan Hartzler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nathan Hartzler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nathan Hartzler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nathan Hartzler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nathan Hartzler?
Payment to Nathan Hartzler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nathan Hartzler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nathan Hartzler in just a couple of clicks.