New york, New York, US • 10:25 AM Local Time
About Natia Simon
I have a raspy voice that has its on unique octaves. Growing up I didn't like my voice because I was so young to have such a rich voice. I grew into it and it has been a unique identifier for me. I have learned to entertain and motivate with my vocals and have perfected my idenity as a member of the world renown Texas Southern Debate team. I have been working as an orator but I can not sing.. I repeat.. I can not sing, but if you heard me you would think I was the next American Idol. I have been speaking publicly since I was a child at churches, family functions and community festivals. I have also performed in several plays as young women and often times the beloved grandma! My southern twang is always a comfort to many.Read More
I have a bachelors degree in Health Administration and I have a Masters in Public Administration.Read More
How do I work with Natia Simon?
You can start working with Natia Simon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Natia Simon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Natia Simon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Natia Simon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Natia Simon?
Payment to Natia Simon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Natia Simon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Natia Simon in just a couple of clicks.