* Deep, mysterious, dangerous
* Intimate, smooth, warm, sincere, compassionate, friendly, sensual, heartfelt
* Authoritative, powerful, dramatic, strong, convincing
* Commercial narration, corporate documentary
* TV/Radio commercials, movie trailers
English (North American), English, Arabic
Arabic, Canadian, North American
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Radio, Television, Videogames
* Voice-Over Training:
(Website hidden) - a voiceover training facility in
downtown Toronto (founded by Mike Kirby);
Sears & Switzer
* Voice & Movement :
Rae-Ellen Bodie; Julia Lenardon; Christopher K
* On-Camera Acting / Total Workout:
Professional Actors Lab – John Gordon;
Armstrong Acting Studios – Bruce Gooch
* On-Camera Film Scene Study & Monologue:
Sears & Switzer; Bernadette Jones; Tom Todoroff
* Film & TV Auditioning Techniques:
Sears & Switzer; Bernadette Jones; Tom Todoroff;
Jenny Lewis & Sara Kay
* Commercial Auditioning Techniques:
Sears & Switzer
Payment to Nabeel Salameh is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Nabeel Salameh.
To invite Nabeel Salameh to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.