N/A • 6:05 PM Local Time
DemosView All (1)
About Nick Ryan
Past jobs include radio ads for several financial institutions, as well as television ads for the Iowa Lottery and the 80/35 Music Festival. Two to three day turnaround on most projects.Read More
All auditions will be done with a high quality condenser mic, preamp and audio interface on a MacBook Pro running Logic. All paid work will be completed in a dedicated, full service recording studio. Please request a quote!Read More
-Attended Brown College for Radio Broadcasting
-Former radio personality
-Country music artist
-Past work includes projects for Radio Garage, Iowa Lottery, Iowa Clinic, 80/35 Music Festival, Meta Bank and William Penn University
Radio Garage, Iowa Lottery, Iowa Clinic, Meta Bank, Bank Iowa, CRI Weekly News, One Day Getaway, 80/35 Music FestivalRead More
Attended Brown College for Radio Broadcasting - 2 yearsRead More
How do I work with Nick Ryan?
You can start working with Nick Ryan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nick Ryan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nick Ryan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nick Ryan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nick Ryan?
Payment to Nick Ryan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nick Ryan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nick Ryan in just a couple of clicks.