Hauppauge, New York, US • 2:01 PM Local Time
With a voice that is emotive, rich and resonant, I can do straight reads as well as character and more versatile "acting" roles as well.
I have more than a decade of experience performing corporate e-learning voice overs, many for fortune 500 companies.
I also have the ability to emulate and impersonate celebrities and other notable people, so I'd be happy to enhance your next project with that "special" voice you've been looking for!
Throughout my career in the voice industry, the hallmark of my success has been reliability and making sure the job is done right. Client satisfaction is crucial, which is why I will never make you wait for your work to be turned around or a reply to a question or direction you may have for me.
From a straight read to impersonations, to character voices, my versatility is demonstrated in my samples and demos and I hope to be able to bring your next project to life!
• 1-800-Flowers – Radio; Northeast Regional
• Bethpage Federal Credit Union – Radio; Northeast Regional
• The Waterfiller
• Jonas Software
• CA Technologies
• (Website hidden)
• Old West
• New York
• CA Technologies
• Ernst & Young
• New York Institute of Technology
• Sage Software
• University: Bachelor of Science in General Studies, English/Psychology, New York Institute of Technology
• Voice-Over: Ron Millkie voice training
• Vast computer and high-tech terminology knowledge from training, working in the industry for over 15 years, and voicing hundreds of e-learning modules
Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Ernst & Young
New York Institute of Technology
• Voice-Over: Ron Millkie voice trainingRead More
Payment to Nick Soave is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Nick Soave.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Nick Soave to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works