Los Angeles, California, US • 2:07 PM Local Time
About Nate Leykam
The studio I most often use is equipped with ISDN (Telos and APT, and remote sync) , Source-Connect, phone patch, skype to accommodate any type of session. All of the booths are equipped with video for ADR or for referencing on-screen material.Read More
- Commercial Voice Over Acting (Susan Palyo)
- Improv 101 - Upright Citizens Brigade
- Cold Reading, Scene Study and Acting Techinique (Doug Warhit)
- Audition Techniques (Ryan Glasgow)
- On-camera Audition (Michael Bucklin)
How do I work with Nate Leykam?
You can start working with Nate Leykam in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nate Leykam to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nate Leykam's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nate Leykam and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nate Leykam?
Payment to Nate Leykam is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nate Leykam's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nate Leykam in just a couple of clicks.