Helena, Montana, US • 10:09 AM Local Time
About Natalie Peeterse
I have been working in Education and Writing for decades--teaching and giving readings. Recently, I have focused on instructional design and online learning module narration. My voice is clear and intended to communicate important subject matter. I do also have a killer German accent.Read More
Video editing, instructional design, post-production.Read More
Several instructional design projects, including training for the Montana Board of Psychology, courses for the Office of Rural Health and the University of Montana.Read More
MFA, Poetry, University of MontanaRead More
How do I work with Natalie Peeterse?
You can start working with Natalie Peeterse in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Natalie Peeterse to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Natalie Peeterse's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Natalie Peeterse and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Natalie Peeterse?
Payment to Natalie Peeterse is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Natalie Peeterse's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Natalie Peeterse in just a couple of clicks.