N/A • 11:31 PM Local Time
About Brian O'Connell
I have a mature medium pitched voice, with a neutral accent.Read More
Over 43 years working in Canadian RadioRead More
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
The Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry Association
General Motors local dealerships
Government of Canada
The Rooms Archives
Shoppers Drug Mart
I am a broadcaster in both radio, television and podcastingRead More
Brian has reached the stage in his career where all of his many skills and tools are coming together to make a formidable professional package. He is a very hard worker and he makes it look deceptively easy. He is generous to a fault and puts others in front of himself. Any business or organization would benefit from the contributions he can make.John Brown Law
How do I work with Brian O'Connell?
You can start working with Brian O'Connell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian O'Connell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian O'Connell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian O'Connell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian O'Connell?
Payment to Brian O'Connell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian O'Connell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian O'Connell in just a couple of clicks.