About Parker Metcalf
Award winning voice-animations. Resonate, articulate, enthusiastic and memorable!.....Many storybook voice-overs....movie trailers, radio & TV commercials, corporate, educational, documentaries, audio books, promo's of every kind. Always dependable, reliable and with quick turn-around....your complete satisfaction is my guarantee, now, and for all your future work!Read More
Experienced Radio Broadcast professional.Read More
Verizon Information ServicesRead More
Brown College, Minneapolis, MN. Radio/Television Broadcasting.Read More
Parker highly entertained a crowd of over 2,000 people at our corporate facility in St. Petersburg, Fl. The Verizon Idol competition was the most fun we have ever had! Would hire again and would definitely refer Parker to any business that needs a good employee morale lift! Sincerely, Laura Strickland HR Director Verizon Information ServicesVerizon Information Services St. Petersburg, Fl.
How do I work with Parker Metcalf?
You can start working with Parker Metcalf in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Parker Metcalf to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Parker Metcalf's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Parker Metcalf and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Parker Metcalf?
Payment to Parker Metcalf is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Parker Metcalf's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Parker Metcalf in just a couple of clicks.