Guy next door, boyish, cool, cynical, conversational, eager, mellow/laid back, endearing, fresh, genuine, good energy, hip, naive, intelligent, irreverent, natural , playful , quirky, real, reassuring , thoughtful, intense, trustworthy, honest , vulnerable, nurturing, best friend, gentle, warm and sweet.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, Irish, New Zealand, North American
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- WET (Video Game)
The Wild Thornberrys (Animated) - Chinese Puppy
- Fruit Roll Ups (Commercial) - Ninja getting slapped
- TRUE CRIME (Activision Video Game): Triad Boss
- Peter Rabbit (AudioBook): Self produced audiobook to replace/update version in local elementary schools. Narration and various character voices
See full resume at: www.parryshen.com
- Secret Identities: The Asian American Superhero Anthology (Promo Videos): Created/produced 8 Motion Comics as promotional ads for my own graphic novel anthology, of which can all be viewed here in the 'Uploaded Videos' section on the right sidebar: http://www.youtube.com/user/SecretIdentAnthology#p/u
- Kalmenson & Kalmenson (Voice Over)
- Susan Blu (Animation) - Cynthia Songe
- Howard Fine Studio (Scene Study) - Howard Fine/Heidi Davis
- The Groundlings (Improvisation) - Chase Winton
- Playhouse West (Scene Study)- Mark Pellegrino
- Theatre Minor - SUNY Buffalo
- Master Scene Study Workshop - Jason Alexander
MXL .009 USB Condenser
Computer & Software
iMac, 2.93GHZ, INTEL CORE 2 DUO, 4GB, 2 TB RAM
I am currently the Co-Producer and Director on an animated TV pilot based upon Keiko Agena's (Gilmore Girls) characters, entitled: THE KIDS TABLE.
From my experience as Managing Editor of the graphic anthology, "SECRET IDENTITIES" coordinating 66 different artists and writers along with having optioned screenplays along with 15 years of performing experience - I have developed a keen strength in being able to make the most 'toughest' material (whether on paper or recorded) sound conversational, believable, relatable and basically sound as if your best pal is telling you about a product or topic.
Payment to Parry Shen is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Parry Shen.
To invite Parry Shen to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.