Magnolia, Texas, US
Young, somewhat deep voice. Mellow, but light on pitch. Upbeat and high and a little gruff. Class, style, dignity, without pretense. Bright, articulate, and great clarity.
English (North American), English
England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), Irish Southern (Munster, Cork), Jewish, Scottish (Edinburgh)
Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
SuchAVoice Voice Acting Company and Demo Production (10 hours)
• Voice recording: David Tolar (Instructor) – script analysis, breathing techniques, emotional expressions, marketing, recording equipment
• Voice procedures: Claudine Ohayon (Instructor/producer) – demo preparation, narration
John Casablancas School of Acting (60 hours)
• Voice Studio: Yvonne Guerrero (Instructor) – voice methods, metering, interactive vocal exercises, script reading, timing and marking
• Audition Procedures: Felicia Smith (Instructor) – slate and copy techniques, audition preparation, TV/commercial acting
• Monologues: Eric Smith (Instructor) – single, double and group monologues, emotional expressions
• Business Casting: Felicia Smith (Instructor) – role of principles and extras, on-camera product use
• Casting: Eric Smith (Instructor) – on-camera improve, technical skills, cue cards and shared scenes
John Casablancas School of Acting
Focusrite scarlet USB
Computer & Software
HP ENVY and Audacity
Pop filter, microphone stand, M and F cords
I like to know the background of a project or character. Once I understand the origins and why the project or character is made, then I can bring a balanced and social upbringing to make it sound believable. Adaptable, and willing to accept and learn from direction and feedback.
Acting is not just an art, it's a lifestyle.
Payment to Patrick Sisson is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Patrick Sisson.
To invite Patrick Sisson to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.