Atlantic Beach, Florida, US
About Patrick Hale
My voice could be described as deep and warm for narrations and general announcing, but also smooth and professional for presentations and industrials. I have an extensive science and technology background, and as a result I am deeply familiar with its terminology. I can also perform all kinds of nerdy voices and various other funny dialects and accents. Finally, I am originally from the South, so I can do a southern accent flawlessly.Read More
Science & Technology acumen and business acumen. Background in Public Relations, Marketing, Copyrighting, Web Copy, Writing technical white papers, data sheets, etc.Read More
I have acted throughout my life and voice acting has always been a big part of that. Most of my voice acting has been in the world of technical industrials and training videos of various sorts.Read More
Centripetal MediaRead More
Bachelors of Science, Engineering Science, Vanderbilt University School of Engineering
Joie Landeaux Acting School, Nancy Hayes Casting Workshops, Creative Writing at Vanderbilt University
Academy of Art Commercial Shoots
How do I work with Patrick Hale?
You can start working with Patrick Hale in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Patrick Hale to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Patrick Hale's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Patrick Hale and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Patrick Hale?
Payment to Patrick Hale is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Patrick Hale's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Patrick Hale in just a couple of clicks.