Indianola, Iowa, US
About Paul Berge
Geographically ambiguous American voice somewhere between 50 and 70, easily slips into native NJ or more backwoods south and West Texas. The voice of a guy who can sell you a pickup, tell you how to plant soybeans or that it's time you learned to skydive before before the next election cycle. Think Rod Serling meets Robin Williams...in a bar.Read More
TV/radio spots, PSAs, doc VO, industrial VO (and on-camera), Public TV (IPTV), aviation video narration, radio drama (Rejection Slip Theater--host and character voices), animation VO for PSA (cartoon voice for a ground hog warning viewers to call before digging, very Jerry Lewis), southern good o' boy voices, Minnesota/Wisconsin friendly VO, you betchya.Read More
Performance Productions (Joe Pundzak), Radio Garage (Steve Mathews), Crystal Sound (Keith Brown), Avatar Studios (now defunct), Iowa Public TV, WHO-1040AM (Clear Channel), Bonneville International (VO for PSA some years back), Purina, Iowa Lottery, Pilots Audio Update (now defunct)Read More
BA UC Santa Cruz, FAA-certificated Flight Instructor (CFII), retired FAA air traffic controller, Army vetRead More
How do I work with Paul Berge?
You can start working with Paul Berge in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Berge to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Berge's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Berge and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Berge?
Payment to Paul Berge is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Berge's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Berge in just a couple of clicks.